This is an international forum for all scholars working in the field of Slavic linguistics (Russian and other Slavic languages) and its manifold diversity, ranging from phonetics and phonology to syntax and the linguistic analysis of texts (text grammar), including both diachronic and synchronic problems.
Coverage in Russian Linguistics includes:
- Traditional-structuralist as well as generative-transformational and other modern approaches to questions of synchronic and diachronic grammar
- Phonetics and phonology, morphology, syntax, pragmatics and semantics of Russian and other Slavic languages (synchronic and diachronic)
- Philological problems of Russian / Old-Russian texts as well as texts in other Slavic languages
- Grammar of Russian and other Slavic languages in their relation to linguistic universals
- History of Russian and other Slavic literary languages
- Slavic dialectology.
Russian Linguistics publishes original articles and reviews as well as surveys of current scholarly writings from other periodicals.
- Offers comprehensive coverage on Slavic linguistics, from phonetics and phonology to syntax and the linguistic analysis of texts, including both diachronic and synchronic problems.
- Publishes original articles and reviews as well as surveys of current scholarly writings.
- U. Schweier
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 16,334 (2019)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index
- Current Contents/Arts and Humanities
- EBSCO Communication
- EBSCO Communication & Mass Media Complete
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Humanities International
- EBSCO Humanities Source
- EBSCO Linguistics Abstracts Online
- ERIH PLUS
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- MLA International Bibliography
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts (LLBA)
- ProQuest Social Science Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- UGC-CARE List (India)