A peer-review journal of legal, moral and social philosophy focusing on normative analysis of theoretical, practical, and public issues. The journal publishes work of established scholars, as well as those at the beginning of their careers, in both Western and non-Western settings.
Your article in Res Publica?
Submit online via http://www.editorialmanager.com/resp
- Philosophical analysis of moral, political, social and legal issues, and the relation of philosophy to practice
- Presents the work of rising scholars, as well as authorities in the field
- Regular special issues and symposia on key problems and theories
- Philip Cook,
- Sune Laegaard,
- Clare Chambers
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 109 days
- Submission to first decision
- 241 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 78,451 (2018)