Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting deals with research involving the interaction of finance with accounting, economics and quantitative methods, focused on finance and accounting. The papers published present useful theoretical and methodological results with the support of interesting empirical applications. Purely theoretical and methodological research with the potential for important applications is also published. Besides the traditional high-quality, theoretical and empirical research in finance, the journal also publishes papers dealing with interdisciplinary topics.
Subjects of interest may include, but are not limited to:
- Financial accounting which uses financial and economic theory and/or methodology;
- Managerial accounting and auditing which use financial and economic theory and/or methodology to deal with internal accounting data and decision making;
- Macro-economics which uses finance theory and/or methodology to analyze fiscal and/or monetary policies;
- Managerial economics which uses financial theory and/or methodology to analyze the decisions of a firm.
Officially cited as: Rev Quant Finance Account
- Cheng-Few Lee
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 99 days
- Submission to first decision
- 364 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 101,529 (2018)