Reaction Kinetics, Mechanisms, and Catalysis is an international journal which publishes original contributions in fields such as the kinetics of homogeneous reactions in gas, liquid, and solid phases; homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysis; adsorption in heterogeneous catalysis; transport processes related to reaction kinetics and catalysis; preparation and study of catalysts; reactors and apparatus.
Reaction Kinetics, Mechanisms and Catalysis was formerly published under the title Reaction Kinetics and Catalysis Letters.
- Is a world-wide platform for researchers working in the fields of homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysis, kinetics, and mechanism research
- Publishes detailed accounts of original experimental and theoretical work
- Reviews on current advances in the fields covered by the journal are also considered after previous consultation with the editorial office
- Presents research on the kinetics of homogeneous reactions in gas, liquid, and solid phases; homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysis; and more
- Gabor Lente
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.428 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.390 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 28 days
- Acceptance to publication: 8 days
- Downloads: 130,419 (2018)