Quality of Life Research is an international, multidisciplinary journal devoted to the rapid communication of original research, theoretical articles and methodological reports related to the field of quality of life, in all the health sciences. The journal also offers editorials, literature, book and software reviews, correspondence and abstracts of conferences.
Quality of life has become a prominent issue in biometry, philosophy, social science, clinical medicine, health services and outcomes research. The journal's scope reflects the wide application of quality of life assessment and research in the biological and social sciences. All original work is subject to peer review for originality, scientific quality and relevance to a broad readership.
This is an official journal of the International Society of Quality of Life Research.
- Promotes the rapid communication of original research, articles and methodological reports on quality of life
- Reflects the broad interest in quality of life assessment and research in the biological and health sciences
- An official journal of the International Society of Quality of Life Research
- 96% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Jan Böhnke,
- Claudia Rutherford
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 2.488 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 2.979 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 26 days
- Submission to first decision
- 184 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 505,383 (2018)