Quality and Quantity constitutes a point of reference for European and non-European scholars to discuss instruments of methodology for more rigorous scientific results in the social sciences. In the era of biggish data, the journal also provides a publication venue for data scientists who are interested in proposing a new indicator to measure the latent aspects of social, cultural, and political events. Rather than leaning towards one specific methodological school, the journal publishes papers on a mixed method of quantitative and qualitative data. Furthermore, the journal’s key aim is to tackle some methodological pluralism across research cultures. In this context, the journal is open to papers addressing some general logic of empirical research and analysis of the validity and verification of social laws. Thus The journal accepts papers on science metrics and publication ethics and, their related issues affecting methodological practices among researchers.
Quality and Quantity is an interdisciplinary journal which systematically correlates disciplines such as data and information sciences with the other humanities and social sciences. The journal extends discussion of interesting contributions in methodology to scholars worldwide, to promote the scientific development of social research.
- Systematically correlates mathematics and statistics with the social sciences
- Promotes the scientific development of social research by extending discussion of interesting contributions in methodology to scholars worldwide
- 96% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Han Woo Park
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 58 days
- Submission to first decision
- 180 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 502,365 (2020)
Check out the Editorial of the new Editor-in-Chief of Quality and Quantity about a new era of the journal.
Quality and Quantity now introduces a book review section. Read more about this and submit your book review. More info...
Quality and Quantity invites you to submit your abstract on integrative concept and research methodology frameworks of polity studies, state modelling and simulation, state resilience against threats, political culture and the relationship between the citizens and the state. Read more and submit your abstract…
Quality and Quantity invites you to submit your abstract on new trends on person-centered approaches, like Latent Profile Analysis (LPA) and Qualitative Comparative Analysis (QCA). Read more and submit your abstract...
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC) Journal Quality List
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO SocINDEX
- EBSCO Sociology Source Ultimate
- ERIH PLUS
- Google Scholar
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals and Series
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM
- ProQuest International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS)
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)