Powder Metallurgy and Metal Ceramicscovers topics of the theory, manufacturing technology, and properties of powder; technology of forming processes; the technology of sintering, heat treatment, and thermo-chemical treatment; properties of sintered materials; and testing methods.
Powder Metallurgy and Metal Ceramicsis a translation of the peer-reviewed Ukrainian journal Poroshkovaya Metallurgiya.
- Focuses on scientific bases for powder metallurgy and development of new powder and composite materials as well as advanced powder materials and coatings technology
- Gives special attention to structural non-oxide and functional oxide ceramics
- Develops topics on nano-disperse state of substance
- Brings topical publications on physical-chemical and structural study of materials
- Yuri M. Solonin
- Publishing model
- Impact factor: 0.381 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 0.420 (2018)
- Acceptance to publication: 4 days
- Downloads: 42,531 (2018)