An International Journal of Molecular Biology, Genomics, Proteomics, Metabolomics, and Bioinformatics
The scope of the journal of Plant Molecular Biology Reporter has expanded to keep pace with new developments in molecular biology and the broad area of genomics. The journal now solicits papers covering myriad breakthrough technologies and discoveries in molecular biology, genomics, proteomics, metabolomics, and other ‘omics’, as well as bioinformatics. As an international journal of plant molecular biology and the collective ‘omics’, we invite contributing authors to submit original full-length articles as well as short research reports that will have a fundamental impact on the knowledge base and technical prowess in these various areas. The journal will publish articles covering novel discoveries, mini-reviews, critical reports, and original methods (including bioinformatic tools). Regarding ‘methods’, the journal will no longer publish articles covering slight modifications/improvements of well-established protocols that are adaptable to a different plant species. It is important to note that only original and novel methods will be considered for publication. As this is an international journal, we welcome and encourage submission of articles from the international community of scientists.
- Presents papers of interest to the plant molecular biology community
- Offers novel discoveries in molecular biology of economically important plants
- Includes critical letters, reviews, protocols and announcements of meetings
- 93% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Petra Bauer
- Submission to first decision: 37 days
- Acceptance to publication: 19 days
- Downloads: 99,287 (2018)
- Impact factor: 1.604 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.897 (2018)
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?