- The International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy (IJCP) offers a platform for articles on research in Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Care and related practice-oriented subjects in the pharmaceutical sciences.
- IJCP is a bi-monthly, international, peer-reviewed journal that publishes original research data, new ideas and discussions on pharmacotherapy and outcome research, clinical pharmacy, pharmacoepidemiology, pharmacoeconomics, the clinical use of medicines, medical devices and laboratory tests, information on medicines and medical devices information, pharmacy services research, medication management, other clinical aspects of pharmacy.
- IJCP publishes original Research articles, Review articles, Short research reports, Commentaries, Book reviews, Letters to the Editor and Editorials.
- International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy is affiliated with the European Society of Clinical Pharmacy (ESCP). ESCP promotes practice and research in Clinical Pharmacy, especially in Europe. The general aim of the society is to advance education, practice and research in Clinical Pharmacy .
- Until 2010 the journal was called Pharmacy World & Science.
- J. W. F. van Mil
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 1.692 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 1.941 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 45 days
- Submission to first decision
- 202 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 260,284 (2019)
Compliance to prescribing guidelines among public health care facilities in Namibia; findings and implications
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
Core competencies for Australian pharmacists when supplying prescribed opioids: a modified Delphi study
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
The role of pharmacists in community education to promote responsible self-medication in Indonesia: an application of the spiral educational model
Authors (first, second and last of 6)
Evaluation of a collaborative care program for pulmonary hypertension patients: a multicenter randomized trial
Authors (first, second and last of 71)
Pain management in the opioid addiction era
We are pleased to announce that the International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy, will be publishing a special issue themed ‘Pain management in the opioid addiction era’, in 2020. Prof. Janie Sheridan (Auckland, New Zealand) will assist our editorial team in compiling the issue and in critically appraising the contributions.
We invite all study designs including randomised controlled trials, observational studies, database analysis, cross sectional and qualitative studies within the scope of pain management with opioids, or its relation with addiction. Commentaries are also welcome.
The deadline for submission 20th December 2019, but we welcome submissions before that date. The special issue and an editorial will be compiled when all contributions have been accepted for publication.
Please let me know if you want to contribute, what type of article and the title or topic. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Foppe van Mil, Pharm D, PhD, FESCP
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- CAB Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Current Contents/ Life Sciences
- EBSCO Biomedical Reference Collection
- EBSCO CINAHL
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO STM Source
- Gale Academic OneFile
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Agricultural & Environmental Science Database
- ProQuest Biological Science Database
- ProQuest Biotechnology Research Abstracts
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Environmental Science
- ProQuest Health & Medical Collection
- ProQuest Health Research Premium Collection
- ProQuest Immunology Abstracts
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest Medical Database
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Database
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest Toxicology Abstracts
- ProQuest Virology and AIDS Abstracts
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- Semantic Scholar