Howard Rosenbrock Prize
Optimization and Engineering's Howard Rosenbrock Prize is awarded annually to honor the authors of the best paper published in the journal in the previous year.
- Labbé, M., Plein, F., and Schmidt, M. (2020). Bookings in the European gas market: characterisation of feasibility and computational complexity results. Optimization and Engineering 21(1), pp. 305–334. (Click here to read)
- Burlacu, R., Egger, H., Groß, M., Martin, A., Pfetsch, M.E. , Schewe, L., Sirvent, M., and Skutella, M. (2019). Maximizing the storage capacity of gas networks: a global MINLP approach. Optimization and Engineering 20(2), pp. 543–573. (Click here to read)
- Hoeltgen, L., Breuß, M., Herold, G., and Sarrad E. (2018). Sparse ℓ1 regularisation of matrix valued models for acoustic source characterisation. Optimization and Engineering 19(1), pp. 39–70. (Click here to read)
- Le Thi, H. A. and Dinh, T. P. (2017). Difference of convex functions algorithms (DCA) for image restoration via a Markov random field model. Optimization and Engineering 18(4), pp. 873–906. (Click here to read)
- Kim, T. and Wright, S. J. (2016). An Sl_1LP-active set approach for feasibility restoration in power systems. Optimization and Engineering 17(2), pp. 385–419. (Click here to read)
- Simon, M. and Ulbrich, M. (2015). Adjoint based optimal control of partially miscible two-phase flow in porous media with applications to CO2 sequestration in underground reservoirs. Optimization and Engineering 16(1), pp. 103–130. (Click here to read)
- Hicken, J. E. (2014). Inexact Hessian-vector products in reduce-space differential-equation constrained optimization. Optimization and Engineering 15(3), pp. 575–608. (Click here to read)
For authorsSubmit manuscript
Working on a manuscript?
Avoid the most common mistakes and prepare your manuscript for journal editors.Learn more