Special Issue of Nonlinear Dynamics
Authors are invited to submit manuscripts touching on topics related to COVID-19 within the scope of Nonlinear Dynamics. Some of the highlighted topics are:
• Parametric or data-driven modeling approaches for the virus infection and propagation
• Development of methods and algorithm for predicting the virus spreading dynamics
• Multi-scale (spatial/temporal) patterns formation
• Dynamical analysis and comparisons with other virus infections
• Implementation of control strategies and prevention schemes for future pandemic cases
• Other topics related to new modeling approaches and epidemiologic data analysis.
Submission deadline: April 25, 2020
Review Completion Date: May 10, 2020
Notification of Acceptance: May 15, 2020
Tentative Date of Publication: July 1, 2020
For more information, please see this flyer.