Neophilologus is an international peer-reviewed journal devoted to the study of modern and medieval language and literature, including literary theory, comparative literature, philology and textual criticism. The languages of publication are English, French, German and Spanish.
- An international peer-reviewed publication devoted to modern and mediaeval language and literature
- Approaches include literary theory, comparative literature, philology, and textual criticism
- Articles in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
- Quick online publication after acceptance
- Easy-to-use online submission system (see Author instructions for link)
- Rolf H. Bremmer Jr.
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 84 days
- Submission to first decision
- 148 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 48,126 (2018)