Why publish with us
- A unified resource for multi-disciplinary clinicians and researchers in neuro-oncology.
- In our special topical issues, global experts address current challenges and contemporary topics.
- Our internationally renowned advisers collaborate to deliver quick first decisions to authors and rapid publication.
- We provide high levels of author satisfaction, with 92% of our published authors reporting that they would definitely or probably publish with us again.
- Jason P. Sheehan
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 3.267 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 3.209 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 23 days
- Submission to first decision
- 63 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 524,193 (2020)
Implantation of Carmustine wafers after resection of malignant glioma with and without opening of the ventricular system
Authors (first, second and last of 7)
The effect of surgery on radiation necrosis in irradiated brain metastases: extent of resection and long-term clinical and radiographic outcomes
Authors (first, second and last of 11)
A single institution retrospective analysis on survival based on treatment paradigms for patients with anaplastic oligodendroglioma
Authors (first, second and last of 13)
Glioblastoma cells potentiate the induction of the Th1-like profile in phosphoantigen-stimulated γδ T lymphocytes
Authors (first, second and last of 12)
Be sure to check out and subscribe to the new YouTube channel of the Journal of Neuro-Oncology for in-depth discussions with neuro-oncologists and other interested research investigators.
Covid-19 is acting as an epochal event, not only for the health impact, with an amount of 1.631.310 people infected, but also for political, social and economic consequences.
Inpatient and outpatient case prioritization for patients with neuro-oncologic disease amid the COVID-19 pandemic
General guidance for neuro-oncology practitioners from the AANS/CNS Tumor Section and Society for Neuro-Oncology.
This viral infection has spread dramatically in Northern Italy and specifically in Lombardy, affecting all aspects of our lives, personally and professionally.
Societies, partners and affiliations
Grupo Interdisciplinario Mexicano de Investigación en NeuroOncología (GIMINO)
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- BFI List
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Current Contents/Clinical Medicine
- EBSCO Biomedical Reference Collection
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals and Series
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- Pathway Studio
- ProQuest Biological Science Database
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Health & Medical Collection
- ProQuest Health Research Premium Collection
- ProQuest Medical Database
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest Neurosciences Abstracts
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- ProQuest Public Health Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- Semantic Scholar
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)