The Journal of Nanoparticle Research is a monthly peer-reviewed journal that explores the specific concepts, properties, phenomena and processes of structures at the nanoscale.
Coverage includes synthesis, assembly, transport, reactivity, and stability, and emphasizes realization and application of systems, structures and devices with novel functions obtained via precursor nanoparticles.
The Journal fosters the interdisciplinary dissemination of knowledge by encouraging synergetic approaches originating from a wide range of disciplines, such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Health Care.
Perspectives now available for free online
Perspective articles have a wide breadth of appeal because they evaluate research, industrial and societal trends centered around nanotechnology. See the bigger picture!
- Focuses on concepts, properties, phenomena, and processes related to particles, tubes, layers, macromolecules, clusters and other finite structures of the nanoscale size range
- Covers synthesis, assembly, transport, reactivity, and stability, and emphasizes realization and application of systems, structures and devices with novel functions obtained via precursor nanoparticles
- 96% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Mihail C. Roco
- Executive Editor
- Nicola Pinna
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 2.009 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 2.139 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 24 days
- Submission to first decision
- 139 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 477,484 (2018)