Multidimensional Systems and Signal Processing publishes research and selective surveys papers ranging from the fundamentals to important new findings. The journal responds to and provides a solution to the widely scattered nature of publications in this area, offering unity of theme, reduced duplication of effort, and greatly enhanced communication among researchers and practitioners in the field.
A partial list of topics addressed in the journal includes multidimensional control systems design and implementation; multidimensional stability and realization theory; prediction and filtering of multidimensional processes; Spatial-temporal signal processing; multidimensional filters and filter-banks; array signal processing; and applications of multidimensional systems and signal processing to areas such as healthcare and 3-D imaging techniques.
- Publishes surveys and research papers ranging from the fundamentals to important new findings
- Offers unity of theme, reduced duplication of effort, and greatly enhanced communication among researchers and practitioners in the field
- Addresses such topics as blurred and noisy image processing; multidimensional signal reconstruction from partial or incomplete observations and projections; signal modeling; spectral analysis and transform techniques; array processing; etc.
- Eric Rogers
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 2.338 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 2.277 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 98 days
- Downloads: 43,617 (2018)