**Multimedia Tools and Applications is accepting new special issue proposals**
If you wish to propose a special issue to MTAP, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org. All guest editors must to be copied on your email using their institutional email addresses.
Please be sure include the following in your email subject line and proposal file name: “MTAP 20SIP: the topic and lead guest editor name.”
GUEST EDITOR INFORMATION
- Names of all guest editors including full affiliations and institutional email addresses.
- Brief CVs of all guest editors and/or links to their institutional webpages.
- Nomination for lead guest editor.
- Proposed title of the special issue.
- Aims and scope, to later be used for a Call for Papers.
- Submission deadline.
- Tell us how you intend to attract submissions to the special issue.
- If your issue is based on a conference or workshop, please specify which one, and provide a summary of the new contributions to the field that your special issue would offer.
- Explain the differences between the proposed issue and the existing literature.
- Have you worked on similar special issues? If yes, please specify.
Thank you for your consideration to these questions. We look forward to receiving your proposal.
Please note: the following mandatory language must be included in the final CFP: “Submitted papers should present original, unpublished work, relevant to one of the topics of the Special Issue. All submitted papers will be evaluated on the basis of relevance, significance of contribution, technical quality, scholarship, and quality of presentation, by at least three independent reviewers. It is the policy of the journal that no submission, or substantially overlapping submission, be published or be under review at another journal or conference at any time during the review process.”