Metal Science and Heat Treatment discusses fundamental, practical issues of physical metallurgy, new achievements in heat treatment of alloys, surface engineering, and heat treatment equipment. Review papers are published as well as special issues on state-of the-art and future development of heat treatment, the history of physical metallurgy, and its outstanding researchers.
Metal Science and Heat Treatment is a translation of the peer-reviewed Russian journal Metallovedenie i Termicheskaya Obrabotka Metallov.
- A forum for practical issues in heat treatment
- Includes fundamental, practical issues of physical metallurgy
- Reports on new achievements in heat treatment of alloys
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- V. S. Kraposhin
- Publishing model
- Impact factor: 0.379 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 0.447 (2018)
- Downloads: 48,063 (2018)