Aims & Scope
MPAG is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes research papers presenting original results on Mathematical topics having strong interactions with Physics, with a specific emphasis on Analysis, Probability and Geometry.
Paper length is not “per se” an issue as long as the contents justify that length.
The editorial board commits itself to combine the requirements of an accurate and fast refereeing process.
A list of topics that are covered in this Journal includes:
- classical, quantum and stochastic integrable systems;
- classical mechanics and dynamical systems;
- combinatorial aspects of statistical physics and quantum field theory;
- classical and quantum field theories;
- non-commutative geometry and applications to physics;
- stochastic processes and random graphs;
- classical and quantum statistical mechanics;
- random matrix theory;
- deformation and geometric quantization;
- Lie-algebras and Hopf algebra;
- algebraic geometry;
- quantum information.
- Expanding towards modern and lively domains of mathematical physics
- Also includes classical and quantum mechanics, quantum field theory, statistical mechanics, interacting particle systems, random geometry, spectral theory, dynamical systems and non-commutative geometry
- Dorothea Bahns,
- Jeremie Bouttier,
- Matthias Christandl,
- Patrik Ferrari,
- Rupert Frank,
- Cristian Giardina,
- Alessandro Giuliani,
- Antonio Ponno,
- Benjamin Schlein,
- Mikko Stenlund,
- Walter van Suijlekom,
- Ronfeng Sun,
- Katrin Wendland
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.071 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.015 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 58 days
- Acceptance to publication: 183 days
- Downloads: 5,140 (2018)