Call for Papers: Intelligent Infrastructure and Applications
The presented special issue will provide a venue for publishing the latest research and developments in advances in information, communication, industrial engineering and management areas. Only original and unpublished contributions will be considered under simultaneous review at another conference or journal. The special issue in particular welcomes contributions that deal with the various aspects of the Security aspects in communications and data processing, Enterprise Information System, Telematics systems in transportation, Modelling and Simulation of Manufacturing Companies, Internet of Things and Smart Cities/Smart Environment applications, Smart materials and technology, Information and Communication Analysis/Security/e-Forensics, Traffic Management and Intelligent Infrastructure (road, freight, public transport), Future access networks, Complexity of Supply Chain Management, Industry 4.0, Smart applications in the industry.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following scope:
- Security aspects in communications and data processing
- Information and Communication Analysis/Security/e-Forensics
- Smart applications in the industry
- Traffic Management and Intelligent Infrastructure (road, freight, public transport)
- Telematics systems in transportation
- Future access networks
- Modelling and Simulation of Manufacturing Companies
- The complexity of Supply Chain Management
- Internet of Things and Smart Cities/Smart Environment applications
- Industry 4.0
- Manuscript submission deadline: 31.01.2022
- Notification of acceptance: 28.02.2022
- Submission of final revised paper: 01.03.2022
- Publication of special issue (tentative): 15.03.2022
Authors should follow the MONET Journal manuscript format described at the journal site. Manuscripts should be submitted on-line through http://www.editorialmanager.com/mone/.
A copy of the manuscript should also be emailed to the Guest Editors at the following email address(es).
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Lucia Knapčíková
Technical University of Košice, Faculty of Manufacturing Technologies with a seat in Prešov, Slovak Republic
- Prof. Dr. Dragan Peraković
University of Zagreb, Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences, Croatia