Measurement Techniques contains articles of interest to all who are engaged in the study and application of fundamental measurements.
- general problems of metrology;
- Uniformity of measurement results;
- Measurement standards and methods;
- New techniques in measurement: linear, mechanical, electromagnetic, optical, time and frequency, thermo-technical, ionising radiations and more.
The journal Measurement Techniques is a translation of the peer reviewed Russian journals: Izmeritel'naya Tekhnika and selected articles from Metrologiya.
The founders of both Russian journals are:
Gosstandart of Russia, the All-Russia Scientific-Research Institute for Optical-Physical Measurements, the Metrological Academy of Russia, D.I.Mendeleev All-Russia Scientific-Research Institute of Metrology, the All-Russia Scientific-Research Institute for Physical-Technical and Radiotechnical Measurements and the Ural Scientific-Research Institute of Metrology, the ALL-Russia Scientific-Research Institute of Metrological Service (VNIIMS) and the Russian Scientific-Technical Centre of Information on Standardization, Metrology and Conformity Assessment (Standatinform).
- Of interest to everyone engaged in the study and application of fundamental measurements
- Explores general problems of metrology; Uniformity of measurement results; Measurement standards and methods; New techniques in measurement, and more
- Includes articles from Izmeritel'naya Tekhnika and selected articles from Metrologiya
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Sergey Golubev
- Acceptance to publication: 3 days
- Downloads: 49,529 (2018)
- Impact factor: 0.390 (2017)
- Five year impact factor: 0.316 (2017)
- Publishing model