Published since 1956, Metallurgist is the leading Russian journal in metallurgy. Coverage includes metallurgy of ferrous and nonferrous, rare and precious metals, equipment and automation, work and environmental safety, new inventions and patents, resources and energy savings, quality and certification, and more.
Metallurgist is a translation of the peer-reviewed Russian journal Metallurg.
- Leading Russian journal, published since 1956
- Covers metallurgy of ferrous and nonferrous, rare and precious metals
- Explores equipment and exploration
- Reports on quality and certification, and on worker and environmental safety
- 93% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Elena Kh. Ivanova
- Publishing model
- 0.294 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 0.289 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 40,589 (2018)