Marketing Letters: A Journal of Research in Marketing publishes high-quality, shorter papers (under 5,000 words, which is equivalent to 20 total pages, double-spaced with 12 point Times New Roman font) on marketing, the emphasis being on immediacy and current interest. The journal offers a medium for the truly rapid publication of research results.
The focus of Marketing Letters is on empirical findings, methodological papers, and theoretical and conceptual insights across areas of research in marketing.
Marketing Letters is required reading for anyone working in marketing science, consumer research, methodology, and marketing strategy and management.
The key subject areas and topics covered in Marketing Letters are: choice models, consumer behavior, consumer research, management science, market research, sales and advertising, marketing management, marketing research, marketing science, psychology, and statistics.
Officially cited as: Mark Lett
- Aparna Labroo,
- Natalie Mizik,
- Russell Winer
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 1.277 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 2.137 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 62 days
- Submission to first decision
- 360 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 184,913 (2019)
Sad but smiling? How the combination of happy victim images and sad message appeals increase prosocial behavior
Marketing Letters is pleased to announce the team of Aparna Labroo, Natalie Mizik, and Russ Winer as incoming Editors-in-Chiefs starting January 1, 2021.
Special Issue: "Lehmannfest honoring Don Lehmann's 50 years at Columbia Business School"
Read recently published open access articles from Marketing Letters.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- ABS Academic Journal Quality Guide
- Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC) Journal Quality List
- Current Contents / Social & Behavioral Sciences
- EBSCO Associates Programs Source
- EBSCO Business Source
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Military Transition Support Center
- EBSCO Sales & Marketing Source
- EBSCO Vocational Studies
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM
- ProQuest Business Premium Collection
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS)
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- ProQuest Social Science Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- Social Science Citation Index
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)
- WTI Frankfurt eG