Marketing Letters: A Journal of Research in Marketing publishes high-quality, shorter papers (under 5,000 words, which is equivalent to 20 total pages, double-spaced with 12 point Times New Roman font) on marketing, the emphasis being on immediacy and current interest. The journal offers a medium for the truly rapid publication of research results.
The focus of Marketing Letters is on empirical findings, methodological papers, and theoretical and conceptual insights across areas of research in marketing.
Marketing Letters is required reading for anyone working in marketing science, consumer research, methodology, and marketing strategy and management.
The key subject areas and topics covered in Marketing Letters are: choice models, consumer behavior, consumer research, management science, market research, sales and advertising, marketing management, marketing research, marketing science, psychology, and statistics.
Officially cited as: Mark Lett
- Peter N. Golder
- Sandy Jap
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Learn about publishing OA with us
- 1.277 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 2.137 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 62 days
- Submission to first decision
- 360 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 184,913 (2019)
Authors (first, second and last of 9)
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
Special Issue: "Lehmannfest honoring Don Lehmann's 50 years at Columbia Business School"
Read recently published open access articles from Marketing Letters.
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- ABS Academic Journal Quality Guide
- Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC) Journal Quality List
- Current Contents / Social & Behavioral Sciences
- EBSCO Associates Programs Source
- EBSCO Business Source
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Military Transition Support Center
- EBSCO Sales & Marketing Source
- EBSCO Vocational Studies
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM
- ProQuest Business Premium Collection
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS)
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- ProQuest Social Science Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- Social Science Citation Index
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)
- WTI Frankfurt eG