The International Journal of Peptide Research and Therapeutics publishes the latest developments in peptide therapeutics and high quality research covering all aspects of peptide science. The journal brings together in a single source the most exciting peer-reviewed work in peptide research, including isolation, structural characterization, synthesis and biological activity of peptides, and thereby aids in the development of unifying concepts from diverse perspectives.
Coverage includes new advances in peptide drug delivery systems; application of peptide therapeutics to specific diseases; advances in synthetic methods; development of new procedures for construction of peptide libraries and methodology for screening of such mixtures; the use of peptides in the study of enzyme specificity and mechanism, receptor binding and antibody/antigen interactions; applications of such techniques as chromatography, electrophoresis, NMR and X-ray crystallography; mass spectrometry.
IJPRT requests that all authors comply to Springer’s ethical policies. These ethical statements should be clearly indicated on all articles for all 3 ethics statements and for all authors mentioned by name. These statements should be placed at the end of each article just before the Reference section.
To visit our ethics statements please visit the following links:
Conflict of Interest and Ethical Standards:
Statement of Human and Animal Rights:
- Publishes the latest developments in peptide therapeutics and high quality research covering all aspects of peptide science
- Aids in the development of unifying concepts from diverse perspectives
- Covers advances in peptide drug delivery systems; application of peptide therapeutics to specific diseases; advances in synthetic methods; development of new procedures for construction of peptide libraries, and more
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Fernando Albericio,
- Gregg B. Fields,
- John D. Wade
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.219 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 0.996 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 34 days
- Acceptance to publication: 8 days
- Downloads: 53,593 (2018)