Journal of Polymer Research provides a forum for the prompt publication of articles concerning the fundamental and applied research of polymers. Its great feature lies in the diversity of content which it encompasses, drawing together results from all aspects of polymer science and technology.
As polymer research is rapidly growing around the globe, the aim of this journal is to establish itself as a significant information tool not only for the international polymer researchers in academia but also for those working in industry. The scope of the journal covers a wide range of the highly interdisciplinary field of polymer science and technology, including:
- polymer synthesis;
- polymer reactions;
- polymerization kinetics;
- polymer physics;
- structure-property relationships;
- polymer analysis and characterization;
- physical and mechanical properties;
- electrical and optical properties;
- polymer processing and rheology;
- application of polymers;
- supramolecular science of polymers;
- polymer composites.
Original full-length papers, communications on research of unusual urgency and significance, and review articles on important topics will be considered for publication in this journal. The editorial office also invites submission of review articles in topical areas occasionally. Each contribution will be refereed in general by two experts for comments before acceptance.
The Journal of Polymer Research is the official journal of the Polymer Society, Taipei.
- A leading Asian journal on Polymer Research
- Covers multidisciplinary areas, with appeal to Chemists, Physicists, Material Scientists and Engineers
- 99% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Show-An S.-A. Chen
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.530 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.823 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 48 days
- Acceptance to publication: 16 days
- Downloads: 173,713 (2018)