An invaluable source for current developments in the field, this journal publishes outstanding articles on research, theory, and practice in rational-emotive behavior therapy (REBT) and cognitive behavior therapy (CBT).
Its coverage focuses on research into the theory and practice of REBT and CBT, including integration; theoretical discussions and literature reviews on the cognitive bases of the development and alleviation of emotional, behavioral, interpersonal, personality, and addictive disorders; applications of REBT to new areas and client populations; descriptions of innovative techniques and procedures; and case studies.
Under the guidance of an editorial board consisting of acknowledged leaders in the field, the journal disseminates current, valuable information to researchers and practitioners in psychology, psychotherapy, psychiatry, counseling, social work, education, and related fields.
- Today's mechanism for the ongoing stimulation and maintenance of research, theory, and practice on rational-emotive behavior therapy and other forms of cognitive behavior therapy.
- An invaluable source for current developments in the field.
- Contains theoretical discussions, literature reviews, applications, descriptions of innovative techniques and procedures; and case studies.
- Provides a timely introduction to unexplored avenues on the cutting edge of REBT and CBT research, theory, and practice.
- Journal of Rational-Emotive & Cognitive-Behavior Therapy is the official journal of the Albert Ellis Institute.
- Raymond A. DiGiuseppe,
- Kristene A. Doyle,
- DANIEL DAVID
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 0.933 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 0.927 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 93 days
- Submission to first decision
- 214 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 90,701 (2019)
Procrastination, Affective State, Rumination, and Sleep Quality: Investigating Reciprocal Effects with Ambulatory Assessment
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Current Contents / Social & Behavioral Sciences
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Gale Academic OneFile
- Gale InfoTrac
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Applied Social Sciences Index and Abstracts (ASSIA)
- ProQuest Biological Science Database
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Health & Medical Collection
- ProQuest Health Research Premium Collection
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest Neurosciences Abstracts
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- ProQuest Psychology Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Social Science Collection
- ProQuest Sociology
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Social Science Citation Index