An invaluable source for current developments in the field, this journal publishes outstanding articles on research, theory, and practice in rational-emotive behavior therapy (REBT) and cognitive behavior therapy (CBT).
Its coverage focuses on research into the theory and practice of REBT and CBT, including integration; theoretical discussions and literature reviews on the cognitive bases of the development and alleviation of emotional, behavioral, interpersonal, personality, and addictive disorders; applications of REBT to new areas and client populations; descriptions of innovative techniques and procedures; and case studies.
Under the guidance of an editorial board consisting of acknowledged leaders in the field, the journal disseminates current, valuable information to researchers and practitioners in psychology, psychotherapy, psychiatry, counseling, social work, education, and related fields.
- Today's mechanism for the ongoing stimulation and maintenance of research, theory, and practice on rational-emotive behavior therapy and other forms of cognitive behavior therapy.
- An invaluable source for current developments in the field.
- Contains theoretical discussions, literature reviews, applications, descriptions of innovative techniques and procedures; and case studies.
- Provides a timely introduction to unexplored avenues on the cutting edge of REBT and CBT research, theory, and practice.
- Raymond A. DiGiuseppe,
- Kristene A. Doyle,
- DANIEL DAVID
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 0.933 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 0.927 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 78 days
- Acceptance to publication: 48 days
- Downloads: 80,661 (2018)