The Journal of Porous Materials is an international, interdisciplinary periodical focused on the rapid publication of high quality, peer-reviewed papers on synthesis, processing, characterization and evaluation of all porous materials. The journal addresses the dramatic pace of progress in the design and synthesis, characterization and property evaluation of porous materials for catalysis, separations and sensors.
Synthesis, processing, characterization and property evaluation
Tailoring by physical and chemical treatments
Fundamental properties, including liquid-solid, solid-solid phase transitions in pores, effects of confinement on gases, liquids and organic molecules, adsorption, ion exchange and sieving, molecular sieving, and more
Applications including optical, electronic devices, catalysis, waste disposal, selective separation and fixation of hazardous and radioactive ions and hazardous organic species, and more
Offers the contributions of chemists, materials scientists, ceramists, chemical engineers, biologists and agricultural scientists.
- A principal means of communication for the growing interdisciplinary field of porous materials
- Addresses recent progress in the design and synthesis, characterization and property evaluation of porous materials for catalysis, separations and sensors
- Interdisciplinary coverage brings together the work of chemists, materials scientists, ceramists, chemical engineers, biologists and agricultural scientists
- 97% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Sridhar Komarneni
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 1.947 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 1.758 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 19 days
- Submission to first decision
- 7 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 132,235 (2018)