The Journal of Housing and the Built Environment presents the refereed results of original scientific research, and new developments in policy and practice in the fields of housing, spatial planning, building and urban development.
The aim is to give international exposure to recent developments, providing a forum for the exchange and discussion of new ideas. The journal benefits a diverse readership of scientists, specialists, practitioners and policy-makers in government and in organizations dealing with housing and urban issues.
- A high quality refereed journal combining expertise in the fields of housing, spatial planning, building and urban development.
- Presents original scientific research and new developments in policy and practice in the fields of housing, spatial planning, building and urban development worldwide.
- Gives international exposure to recent developments, thereby providing a forum for exchange and discussion of new ideas.
- The special issues provide a forum to discuss new developments on one particular topic in depth.
- As HBE includes papers on original scientific research as well as experiences from policy and practice, it provides a unique confrontation of theory and practice.
- The journal benefits a diverse and international (both Western and non-Western) readership of scientists, specialists, practitioners and policy-makers in government and in organizations dealing with housing and urban issues.
- Peter J. Boelhouwer
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 1.442 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 1.808 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 121 days
- Submission to first decision
- 343 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 148,448 (2019)
Residential environmental satisfaction, social capital, and place attachment: the case of Seoul, Korea
Can information regarding previous sales stabilize the house price index? Evidence from a field experiment in Spain
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Current Contents / Social & Behavioral Sciences
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Energy & Power Source
- EBSCO Environment
- EBSCO Sustainability Reference Center
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM
- ProQuest Agricultural & Environmental Science Database
- ProQuest Business Premium Collection
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Civil Engineering Abstracts
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Environmental Science
- ProQuest International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS)
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest Politics Collection
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Social Science Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Social Science Citation Index
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)