The Journal of Ethics: An International Philosophical Review seeks to publish articles on a wide range of topics in ethics, philosophically construed, including such areas as ethical theory, social, political, and legal philosophy, applied ethics, meta-ethics, the metaphysics of morality and the history of ethics. The Journal of Ethics publishes work from a wide variety of styles including but not limited to the analytic tradition and hermeneutics. Its double-blind review process must ensure analytical acuity as well as depth and range of philosophical scholarship.
- Publishes articles on a wide range of topics in ethics
- Subjects include ethical theory, moral, social, political, and legal philosophy
- Includes high-quality commentary on works published within its pages
- Benefits academics and professionals in a wide range of fields
- Wim Dubbink,
- Noah Lemos
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 13 days
- Submission to first decision
- 7 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 56,745 (2018)