Journal of Dynamical and Control Systems examines the entire spectrum of issues related to dynamical systems, focusing on the theory of smooth dynamical systems with analyses of measure-theoretical, topological, and bifurcational aspects. It covers all essential branches of the theory--local, semilocal, and global--including the theory of foliations.
The journal also features in-depth papers devoted to control systems research that spotlight the geometric control theory, which unifies Lie-algebraic and differential-geometric methods of investigation in control and optimization, and ultimately relates to the general theory of dynamical systems.
Journal of Dynamical and Control Systems presents peer-reviewed survey and original research articles. Accessible to a broad range of scholars, each survey paper contains all necessary definitions and explanations, a complete over-view of the problem discussed, and a description of its importance and relationship to basic research on the subject.
This publication also features authoritative contributions describing ongoing investigations and innovative solutions to unsolved problems as well as detailed reviews of newly published books relevant to future studies in the field.
- Examines the entire spectrum of issues related to dynamical systems and covers all essential branches of the theory: local, semilocal, and global.
- Includes control systems coverage that spotlights the geometric control theory.
- Presents ongoing investigations and innovative solutions to unsolved problems as well as detailed book reviews.
- Andrei A. Agrachev,
- Revaz V. Gamkrelidze
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 1.169 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 0.925 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 36 days
- Submission to first decision
- 256 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 17,864 (2018)