The Journal of Contemporary Psychotherapy provides an international forum to explore the complexities and controversies facing psychotherapists. The journal publishes original peer-reviewed articles that critically analyze theory, research, or clinical practice. In addition, it offers empirical studies, panel discussions, essays, case studies, brief reports, and theoretical articles. Psychotherapists and clinical researchers will find this journal an important vehicle to review the challenges of treating a variety of patients.
- Presents papers that explore the complexities and controversies facing contemporary psychotherapists
- Offers peer-reviewed articles that analyze theory, research and clinical practice
- Provides case studies, panel discussions, essays and more
- James C. Overholser
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 52 days
- Submission to first decision
- 8 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 99,890 (2018)