SELECTED FOR COVERAGE IN:
- Social Sciences Citation Index®
- Journal Citation Reports/ Social Sciences Edition
- Current Contents®/Social and Behavioral Sciences
The Journal of Behavioral Education is an international forum dedicated to publishing original research papers on the application of behavioral principles and technology to education. Education is defined broadly and the journal places no restriction on the types of participants involved in the reported studies--including by age, ability, or setting. Each quarterly issue presents empirical research investigating best-practices and innovative methods to address a wide range of educational targets and issues pertaining to the needs of diverse learners and to implementation.
The Journal of Behavioral Education is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal whose target audience is educational researchers and practitioners including general and special education teachers, school psychologists, and other school personnel. Rigorous experimental designs, including single-subject with replication and group designs are considered for publication. An emphasis is placed on direct observation measures of the primary dependent variable in studies of educational issues, problems, and practices. Discussion articles and critical reviews also are published.
- A single-source forum for research on the application of behavioral principles and technology to education
- Offers empirical research and brief reports exploring behavioral education in regular, special, and adult education settings
- Covers handicapped, at-risk, and non-handicapped students of all ages
- Terry S Falcomata
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.087 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 96 days
- Acceptance to publication: 20 days
- Downloads: 65,669 (2018)