The Journal of Inclusion Phenomena and Macrocyclic Chemistry is the premier publication reporting on original, interdisciplinary research on all aspects of host-guest systems. Specific areas of interest include the preparation and characterization of new hosts and new host-guest systems, especially those involving macrocyclic ligands; crystallographic, spectroscopic, thermodynamic and theoretical studies; applications in chromatography and inclusion polymerization; enzyme modelling; molecular recognition and catalysis by inclusion compounds; intercalates in biological and non-biological systems, cyclodextrin complexes and their applications in the agriculture, flavoring, food and pharmaceutical industries; synthesis, characterization and applications of zeolites.
From time to time the journal also presents critical reviews dealing with recent advances in the field.
- Presents original research into all aspects of host-guest systems
- Covers preparation and characterization of new hosts and host-guest systems; crystallographic, spectroscopic, thermodynamic and theoretical studies; applications in chromatography, and much more
- Describes applications in the agriculture, flavoring, food and pharmaceutical industries
- Ranks among the top 50% of journals in the field of Chemistry
- 52% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Markus Albrecht
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.429 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.322 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 47 days
- Acceptance to publication: 8 days
- Downloads: 91,633 (2018)