Published in eight issues per year, the Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing provides a unique international forum for developers of intelligent manufacturing systems. By publishing quality refereed papers on the application of artificial intelligence in manufacturing, the Journal provides a vital link between the research community and practitioners in industry.
In addition to research papers, the Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing features articles on new methodologies and developments, case studies, surveys, and tutorials on topics related to product design, manufacturing, and service systems. Papers in emerging areas such as biomanufacturing, nanotechnology, and energy are welcome. Periodically special issues on topics of interest to the readership are published.
Officially cited as: J Intell Manuf
- Publishes refereed papers on applications of artificial intelligence in manufacturing
- Connects the research community with industry
- Features articles on new methodologies and developments, case studies, and surveys
- Offers special issues on topics of interest to the readership
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Andrew Kusiak
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 3.535 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 3.657 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 23 days
- Acceptance to publication: 10 days
- Downloads: 163,040 (2018)