The Journal of Electronic Testing, the only journal specifically dedicated to electronic testing, is an international forum disseminating the latest research results and applications in the field. With its rapid submission to publication cycle, the journal quickly brings important findings to the attention of researchers and practitioners.
A partial list of topics covered in the journal includes: testing of VLSI devices, printed circuit boards, and electronic systems; fault modeling and simulation; test generation; design for testability; electron beam test systems; formal verification of hardware; simulation for verification; design debugging; economics of testing; quality and reliability; and CAD Tools.
In addition to original research papers, the journal publishes conference papers of exceptional merit. Readers will also find surveys and reviews examining the state of the art in the field.
- Publishes the latest research results and applications in electronic testing
- Features a rapid submission to publication cycle
- Publishes conference papers of exceptional merit and surveys and reviews examining the state of the art in the field
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Main Editor
- Vishwani Agrawal
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 0.625 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 0.676 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 60 days
- Acceptance to publication: 13 days
- Downloads: 36,694 (2018)