Selected for coverage in:
- Social Sciences Citation Index®
- Journal of Citation Reports/ Social Sciences Edition
- Current Contents®/ Social and Behavioral Sciences
Journal of Family and Economic Issues (JFEI) examines the intricate relationship between the family and its economic environment. Contributions address important issues in family management, household division of labor and productivity, relationships between economic and non-economic decisions, and the interrelation of work and family life, among others. JFEI presents an interdisciplinary selection of original research; critical reviews; integrative theoretical articles; and reviews of significant books in the field.
- Explores the relationship between the family and the economic environment
- Presents original research; critical reviews; theoretical articles; and reviews of significant books in the field
- Joyce Serido
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 0.921 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 88 days
- Acceptance to publication: 13 days
- Downloads: 89,436 (2018)