Journal of Applied Spectroscopy reports on key applications of spectroscopy in, physics, chemistry , material science, medicine, biology, ecology and spectral instrument-industry . An increasing number of papers presented here focus on the theory of lasers, as well as on the tremendous potential for the practical applications of lasers in numerous fields and industries. The Journal publishes new results of investigations in applied spectroscopy and other related fields on the following topics: atomic spectroscopy, molecular spectroscopy, luminescence, laser spectroscopy, nonlinear spectroscopy, spectroscopy of scattering media, spectroscopy of solids, spectroscopy of nanostructures, spectroscopy of gases and plasmas, spectroscopy in biology and medicine, spectroscopy in environment studies, devices and methods of spectroscopy, optical materials.
Journal of Applied Spectroscopy is a translation of the peer-reviewed Russian language journal Zhurnal Prikladnoi Spektroskopii.
More information is available at the editors' website via the following link:
- Covers spectroscopy as used in chemistry, physics, material science, medicine, biology, ecology and spectral instrument-industry
- Examines the theory of lasers
- Explores practical applications of lasers in numerous fields and industries
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- V.A. Tolkachev
- Publishing model
- Impact factor: 0.675 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 0.607 (2018)
- Acceptance to publication: 3 days
- Downloads: 31,351 (2018)