The Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics publishes papers in which combinatorics and algebra interact in a significant and interesting fashion. This interaction might occur through the study of combinatorial structures using algebraic methods, or the application of combinatorial methods to algebraic problems. The combinatorics might be enumerative, or involve matroids, posets, polytopes, codes, designs, or finite geometries. The algebra could be group theory, representation theory, lattice theory or commutative algebra, to mention just a few possibilities.
This journal provides an ideal resource to the subject, providing a single forum for papers on algebraic combinatorics for researchers in combinatorics, and mathematical and computer scientists with a strong interest in combinatorial structure.
- Publishes papers in which combinatorics and algebra interact in a significant and interesting fashion.
- Provides a single forum for papers on algebraic combinatorics for researchers in combinatorics, and mathematical and computer scientists with a strong interest in combinatorial structure.
- Ilias S Kotsireas
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 0.805 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 0.836 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 99 days
- Submission to first decision
- 316 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 81,732 (2020)
Authors (first, second and last of 9)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
We are pleased to announce an special issue upon the CIMPA Research School entitled “From Dynamics to Algebra and Representation Theory and Back”, to be held from 7 to 18 February 2022, in Florianopolis, Brazil.
The special issue is intended to be a collection of papers reflecting the intersections of the mathematics of Professor K. T. Arasu and the areas of interest of the Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics.
This special issue commemorates the 50th anniversary of the Southeastern International Conference on Combinatorics, Graph Theory and Computing.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- ACM Digital Library
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Mathematical Reviews
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)