Information Systems Frontiers examines new research and development at the interface of information systems (IS) and information technology (IT) from analytical, behavioral, and technological perspectives. It provides a common forum for both frontline industrial developments as well as pioneering academic research.
The journal’s multidisciplinary approach draws from such fields as computer science, telecommunications, operations research, economics, and cognitive sciences. Among the emerging areas covered are enterprise modeling and integration, object/web technologies, information economics, IT integrated manufacturing, medical informatics, digital libraries, mobile computing, and electronic commerce.
Both the Editorial Advisory Group and the Editorial Board feature outstanding individuals from academia and industry, ensuring that all the multiple frontiers in the IS/IT field are covered.
Officially cited as: Inf Syst Front
- Examines new research and development at the interface of information systems and information technology
- Takes a multidisciplinary approach drawing from computer science, telecommunications, operations research, economics, and cognitive sciences
- Serves as a common forum for frontline industrial developments as well as pioneering academic research
- Ram Ramesh,
- H. Raghav Rao
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 3.630 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 4.016 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 100 days
- Submission to first decision
- 300 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 463,546 (2020)
The Role of Online Misinformation and Fake News in Ideological Polarization: Barriers, Catalysts, and Implications
Mobile Broadband for Inclusive Connectivity: What Deters the High-Capacity Deployment of 4G-LTE Innovation in India?
The Interplay Between Investor Activity on Virtual Investment Community and the Trading Dynamics: Evidence From the Bitcoin Market
Learn more about the open Calls for Papers for Special Issues of Information Systems Frontiers that are seeking submissions.
Learn more about forthcoming Special Issues of Information Systems Frontiers that are closed for submissions.
Information Systems Frontiers periodically publishes Special Issues. Learn more about past Special Issues of the journal.
Information Systems Frontiers highlights some of the top downloaded papers from the journal in 2020.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- ABS Academic Journal Quality Guide
- ACM Digital Library
- Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC) Journal Quality List
- Current Contents/Engineering, Computing and Technology
- EBSCO Applied Science & Technology Source
- EBSCO Computer Science Index
- EBSCO Computers & Applied Sciences Complete
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Engineering Source
- EBSCO STM Source
- EBSCO Science & Technology Collection
- EI Compendex
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database
- ProQuest Business Premium Collection
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Computer Science
- ProQuest Computer and Information Systems Abstracts
- ProQuest LISA (Library and Information Sciences Abstracts)
- ProQuest Library Science Database
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Social Science Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)