The International Journal of Speech Technology focuses on speech technology and its applications. It promotes research into all aspects of speech input and output, including theory, experiment, testing, base technology, and applications.
This is the only journal presenting papers on the base technology and theory as well as the full spectrum of applications. It fully encompasses the three major technologies: text-to-speech synthesis, automatic speech recognition, and stored (digitized) speech.
A partial list of topics includes applications employing digitized speech, synthesized speech, or automatic speech recognition; technological issues of speech input or output; international and local language implementations of speech synthesis and recognition; new algorithms; interface description techniques, tools, and languages; testing of intelligibility, naturalness, and accuracy; and computational issues in speech technology.
- Promotes research into all aspects of speech input and output, including theory, experiment, testing, base technology, and applications
- Represents the only journal presenting papers on the base technology and theory as well as the full spectrum of applications
- Encompasses all aspect of the three major technologies: text-to-speech synthesis, automatic speech recognition, and stored (digitized) speech
- 92% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Amy Neustein
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 106 days
- Submission to first decision
- 218 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 43,788 (2020)
Efficient diabetes mellitus prediction with grid based random forest classifier in association with natural language processing
The International Journal of Speech Technology is now accepting submissions for its newest thematic issue, entitled "Phonetic Convergence in Speech Applications." Read more and submit here.
Submission Deadline: June 20th, 2021
The International Journal of Speech Technology is now accepting submissions for its newest thematic issue, entitled "Analysis of Speech Technology and its Applications." Read more and submit here.
Submission Deadline: June 30th, 2021
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- ACM Digital Library
- EBSCO Communication
- EBSCO Communication & Mass Media Complete
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Linguistics Abstracts Online
- EI Compendex
- ERIH PLUS
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts (LLBA)
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Social Science Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)
- WTI Frankfurt eG