- A multidisciplinary forum devoted to current research in fundamental primatology
- Offers laboratory and field studies from diverse disciplines including anthropology, anatomy, ethology, paleontology, psychology, sociology, and zoology
- Heightens sensitivity by highlighting articles on endangered or threatened species
- Publishes original research articles, reviews, commentaries, data papers, and book reviews. We welcome proposals for guest-edited special issues on particular themes
- Now accepts abstracts in a second language
- The Official Journal of the International Primatological Society www.internationalprimatologicalsociety.org
IJOP is now accepting submissions of Data Papers and abstracts in a second language!
IJOP is now accepting submissions of cover art for each cover of the journal. Please send your suggestions to the editor.
The International Journal of Primatology is currently seeking authoritative reviews of current topics in primatology. Please contact the editor.
- Joanna M. Setchell
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 1.922 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 1.785 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 41 days
- Submission to first decision
- 22 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 136,150 (2018)