Health Care Management Science publishes important articles that promote systems thinking, offer rigorous scientific approaches for solving tough health care problems, and address policy implications. The journal uses an interdisciplinary approach, covering such topics as productivity and operations analysis, information systems, financial management, strategic management, managed care, and systems dynamics.
Providing a single forum for researchers and practitioners of health care services and management, the journal fosters the development and exchange of new ideas and the discussion of important findings in the field. Moreover, it disseminates knowledge rapidly across traditional disciplinary boundaries.Officially cited as: Health Care Manag Sci
- Offers rigorous scientific approaches towards solving key health care problems
- Takes an interdisciplinary approach that crosses traditional disciplinary boundaries
- Covers productivity and operations analysis, information systems, financial management, strategic management, managed care, and systems dynamics
- Gregory S. Zaric
- Submission to first decision: 15 days
- Acceptance to publication: 17 days
- Downloads: 78,551 (2018)
- Impact factor: 2.059 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 2.447 (2018)
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?