Group Decision and Negotiation is published in cooperation with the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences and its Section on Group Decision and Negotiation. The journal focuses broadly on relation and coordination in group processes by exploring the entire process or flow of activities relevant to group decision and negotiation.
Among the evolving approaches to group decision and negotiation processes, the journal explores computer group decision and negotiation support systems; artificial intelligence and management science; applied game theory, experiment and social choice; and cognitive and behavioral sciences. Descriptive, normative, and design viewpoints are all represented.
In addition to theoretical and empirical research, the journal presents real-world applications and case studies. It also covers new software development that supports group decision and negotiation.
- Explores the entire process or flow of activities relevant to group decision and negotiation
- Offers descriptive, normative, and design viewpoints
- Covers applications such as intraorganizational coordination, computer-supported collaborative work, and labor-management negotiations
- Presents new software developments that support group decision and negotiation
- Gregory E. Kersten
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 2.010 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 2.030 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 84 days
- Submission to first decision
- 9 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 69,724 (2018)