Glycoconjugate Journal publishes articles and reviews concerned with function, composition, structure, biosynthesis, degradation, interactions, recognition and chemo-enzymatic and synthesis of glycoconjugates; biochemistry, molecular biology, biotechnology, immunology and cell biology to glycoconjugates; aspects related to disease processes; structural and functional glycomics; glycoimmunology; glycovaccines; organic synthesis of glycoconjugates and the development of methodologies if biologically relevant; glycosylation changes in disease if focused on either the discovery of a novel disease marker or the improved understanding of some basic pathological mechanism, articles on the effects of toxicological agents on glycosylation, and the use of glycotherapeutics.
Glycoconjugate Journal is the official journal of the International Glycoconjugate Organization, which organizes the biennial International Symposia on Glycoconjugates.
- Offers exhaustive coverage of the composition, structure and function of glycoconjugates
- Relates biochemistry, molecular biology, biotechnology, immunology and cell biology to glycoconjugates
- Includes articles on the effects of toxicological agents on glycosylation, and the use of glycotherapeutics
- Official journal of the International Glycoconjugate Organization
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 2.926 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 2.576 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 37 days
- Acceptance to publication: 23 days
- Downloads: 86,536 (2018)