Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making covers all aspects of the theory and practice of fuzzy optimization and decision making in the presence of uncertainty. It examines theoretical, empirical, and experimental work related to fuzzy modeling and associated mathematics, solution methods, and systems. The journal publishes papers in the following areas: modeling, theoretical developments, algorithmic developments, systems development and applications.
This journal promotes research and the development of fuzzy technology and soft-computing methodologies to enhance our ability to address complicated optimization and decision making problems involving non-probabilistic uncertainty. It helps foster the understanding, development, and practice of fuzzy technologies for solving economic, engineering, management, and societal problems. The journal provides a forum for authors and readers in the fields of business, economics, engineering, mathematics, management science, operations research, and systems.Officially cited as: Fuzzy Optim Decis Making
- Covers all aspects of the theory and practice of fuzzy optimization and decision making in the presence of uncertainty.
- Examines theoretical, empirical, and experimental work related to fuzzy modeling and associated mathematics, solution methods, and systems.
- Publishes papers in the following areas: modeling, theoretical developments, algorithmic developments, systems development and applications.
- Shu-Cherng Fang
- Managing Editor
- Baoding Liu
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 4.319 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 3.547 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 72 days
- Submission to first decision
- 288 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 17,386 (2019)
Probabilistic-based expressions in behavioral multi-attribute decision making considering pre-evaluation
Managing consensus reaching process with self-confident double hierarchy linguistic preference relations in group decision making
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times.
Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making invites submissions that employ/develop uncertainty theory for epidemic study.
Read recently published open access articles from Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- ABS Academic Journal Quality Guide
- ACM Digital Library
- Current Contents/Engineering, Computing and Technology
- EBSCO Applied Science & Technology Source
- EBSCO Business Source
- EBSCO Computer Science Index
- EBSCO Computers & Applied Sciences Complete
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO International Security & Counter-Terrorism Reference Center
- EBSCO Military & Government Collection
- EBSCO STM Source
- EBSCO Science & Technology Collection
- EI Compendex
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Mathematical Reviews
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database
- ProQuest Business Premium Collection
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Civil Engineering Abstracts
- ProQuest Computer Science
- ProQuest Computer and Information Systems Abstracts
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest Mechanical and Transportation Engineering Abstracts
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- UGC-CARE List (India)