The official journal of the Asia-Pacific Educational Research Association. Presents research that has generated a substantive result of importance for educational policy and practice; analyses of global forces, regional trends and national educational reforms; studies of key issues in teaching, learning and development - such as the challenges to be faced in learning to live together in what is the largest and most diverse region of the world.
With a broad coverage of education in all sectors and levels of education, the journal seeks to promote the contribution of educational research, both quantitative and qualitative, to system-wide reforms and policy making on the one hand, and to resolving specific problems facing teachers and learners at a particular level of education in the Asia-Pacific region on the other.
Your article in Educational Research for Policy and Practice?
Submit online via http://www.editorialmanager.com/erpp
- The official journal of the Asia-Pacific Educational Research Association.
- Publishes high-quality research that addresses key issues in educational policy and practice.
- Presents research that has generated a substantive result of importance for educational policy and practice.
- Offers analyses of global forces, regional trends and national educational reforms.
- Contains studies of key issues in teaching, learning and development.
- Oon-Seng Tan
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 31 days
- Submission to first decision
- 424 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 28,585 (2018)
Educational Research for Policy and Practice (ERPP), an international peer-refereed journal, aims to advance education research that links and has implications for educational policy and practice. Therefore, we welcome high quality papers (conceptual, analytical or empirical; both quantitative and qualitative) which make an important and substantial contribution to educational policy and practice.
APERA’s mission is to support and encourage educational research in the Asia-Pacific region, and to build stronger links between research, policy and practice in education.
For editors and reviewers to accurately assess the work presented in your manuscript you need to ensure the English language is of sufficient quality to be understood.
Societies, partners and affiliations
- Note this is only the net price. Taxes will be calculated during checkout.
- Immediate online access
- Full Journal access includes all articles
- Downloadable in PDF
- Subscription expires 12/31/2020
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Education
- EBSCO Education Research Complete
- EBSCO Education Source
- EBSCO OmniFile
- ERIH PLUS
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Gale Academic OneFile
- Gale InfoTrac
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Education Database
- ProQuest Professional Education
- ProQuest Social Science Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon