Electronic Commerce Research serves as a catalyst for new research and a forum for disseminating the latest findings in all facets of electronic commerce. The journal’s broad scope encompasses core enabling technologies as well as the implications of these technologies for societies, economies, businesses, and individuals. Readers will find a host of important theoretical and empirical research findings that are leading the way to a better understanding of electronic commerce and its impact.
A sampling of topics as they relate to the internet and electronic commerce include intelligent agents technologies and their impact; economics of electronic commerce; virtual electronic commerce systems; service creation and provisioning; supply chain management through the internet; collaborative learning, gaming, and work; and workflow for electronic commerce applications.
In addition to its regular issues, the journal publishes periodic issues devoted to a single subject area.
Officially cited as: Electron Commer Res
- Serves as a forum for disseminating the latest findings in all facets of electronic commerce
- Explores core enabling technologies as well as the implications of these technologies
- Publishes theoretical and empirical research findings that build a better understanding of electronic commerce
- Features periodic issues devoted to a single subject area
- J. Christopher Westland
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 2.507 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 2.643 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 43 days
- Submission to first decision
- 225 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 92,964 (2019)
Forecasting the nearly unforecastable: why aren’t airline bookings adhering to the prediction algorithm?
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
Should the assembly system with direct omnichannel introduce integrated management service? A game-theoretical modelling study
Learn more about the upcoming Special Issue on Strategic Planning for E-Commerce Business Environment and submit your paper.
Read recently published open access articles from Electronic Commerce Research.
Access a report of the top scoring Altmetric articles from Electronic Commerce Research and join the conversation.
Learn more about the journal, interact with the Editor-in-Chief and other Editors, and "Like" the Electronic Commerce Research Facebook page.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- ACM Digital Library
- Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC) Journal Quality List
- Current Contents / Social & Behavioral Sciences
- EBSCO Associates Programs Source
- EBSCO Business Source
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Military Transition Support Center
- EBSCO Vocational Studies
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database
- ProQuest Business Premium Collection
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Computer Science
- ProQuest Computer and Information Systems Abstracts
- ProQuest Materials Business File
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- Social Science Citation Index
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)
- WTI Frankfurt eG