Educational Studies in Mathematics presents new ideas and developments of major importance to those working in the field of mathematical education. It seeks to reflect both the variety of research concerns within this field and the range of methods used to study them. It deals with didactical, methodological and pedagogical subjects, rather than with specific programmes for teaching mathematics.
The emphasis is on high-level articles which are of more than local or national interest. All contributions to this journal are peer reviewed.
- Presents new ideas and developments of major importance in mathematical education
- Publishes articles dealing with didactical, methodological and pedagogical subjects, rather than with specific programs for teaching mathematics
- Reflects the variety of research concerns within the field and the range of methods used to study them
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Arthur Bakker
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.292 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.634 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 94 days
- Downloads: 210,962 (2018)