Economic Change and Restructuring has been accepted for SSCI and will get its first Impact Factor in 2020!
Economic Change and Restructuring (formerly "Economics of Planning") publishes cutting-edge research, both theoretical and empirical, on all economic and policy aspects of transitional and emerging economies. In addition to high quality contributions on economic modeling, the journal discusses innovative approaches for economic analysis and policymaking for the development and integration of economies under transition. A partial list of topics includes macroeconomic analysis, fiscal issues, finance and banking, industrial and trade development, and regional and local development issues. The journal aspires to serve as a forum for economists and policymakers working in these fields.
Officially cited as: Econ Change Restruct
Factor (RePEc): 2.552 (May 2019)
Rank 399 of 2228 journals listed in RePEc
- Publishes theoretical and empirical research on all economic and policy aspects of transitional economies
- Discusses innovative approaches for economic analysis and policymaking for developing and integrating transitional economies
- Addresses macroeconomics; fiscal, financial, and banking issues; finance and banking; local and regional development; industrial development; methodology; etc.
- George Hondroyiannis
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 59 days
- Submission to first decision
- 204 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 21,493 (2018)