Economic Change and Restructuring has received its first Impact Factor of 1,500.
Impact factors reflect the average number of citations that articles published in the last two years have received. Please see below for further journal metrics.
Economic Change and Restructuring (formerly "Economics of Planning") publishes cutting-edge research, both theoretical and empirical, on all economic and policy aspects of transitional and emerging economies. In addition to high quality contributions on economic modeling, the journal discusses innovative approaches for economic analysis and policymaking for the development and integration of economies under transition. A partial list of topics includes macroeconomic analysis, fiscal issues, finance and banking, industrial and trade development, and regional and local development issues. The journal aspires to serve as a forum for economists and policymakers working in these fields.
Officially cited as: Econ Change Restruct
Factor (RePEc): 2.552 (May 2019)
Rank 399 of 2228 journals listed in RePEc
- Publishes theoretical and empirical research on all economic and policy aspects of transitional economies
- Discusses innovative approaches for economic analysis and policymaking for developing and integrating transitional economies
- Addresses macroeconomics; fiscal, financial, and banking issues; finance and banking; local and regional development; industrial development; methodology; etc.
- George Hondroyiannis
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Learn about publishing OA with us
- 1.500 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 61 days
- Submission to first decision
- 239 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 23,001 (2019)
The role of institutions in environment–health outcomes Nexus: empirical evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Economic Change and Restructuring is currently inviting proposals for special issues.
A proposed special issue may address any topics in line with the journal’s aims and scope. Proposals related to climate change or the Sustainable Development Goals are particularly welcome.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- ABS Academic Journal Quality Guide
- Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC) Journal Quality List
- Current Contents / Social & Behavioral Sciences
- EBSCO Business Source
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM
- ProQuest Business Premium Collection
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Health Research Premium Collection
- ProQuest Healthcare Administration Database
- ProQuest International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS)
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- ProQuest Social Science Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- Social Science Citation Index
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)