This is the official journal of the IFIP Technical Committee on Education. It covers the complex relationships between information and communication technologies and education. The journal provides perspectives at all levels, from the micro of specific applications or instances of use in classrooms to macro concerns of national policies and major projects; from classes of five year olds to adults in tertiary institutions; from teachers and administrators, to researchers and designers; from institutions to open, distance and lifelong learning.
This breadth of coverage allows Education and Information Technologies to examine fundamental issues at all levels, discuss specific instances and cases, draw inference and probe theory. This journal is embedded in the research and practice of professionals.
- The official journal of the IFIP Technical Committee on Education.
- Covers the complex relationships between information and communication technologies and education.
- Provides perspectives at all levels.
- Examines fundamental issues at all levels, discusses specific instances and cases, draws inference and probes theory.
- Arthur Tatnall
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 2.917 (2020)
- Impact factor
- 2.953 (2020)
- Five year impact factor
- 59 days
- Submission to first decision
- 123 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 666,155 (2020)
Interaction in asynchronous discussion boards: a campus-wide analysis to better understand regular and substantive interaction
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
Do teachers’ educational philosophies affect their digital literacy? The mediating effect of resistance to change
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- ACM Digital Library
- BFI List
- Current Contents / Social & Behavioral Sciences
- EBSCO British Education Index
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Education Research Complete
- EBSCO Education Source
- ERIH PLUS
- Google Scholar
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals and Series
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Education Database
- ProQuest Research Library
- ProQuest Social Science Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Social Science Citation Index
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)